Our Contract Bonds
As a contractor, providing security can tie up your assets or interfere with your credit lines. Contract Bonds are the ideal solution. They can help you secure your performance and other contract-related obligations without having to provide tangible or collateral security. This can free up your working capital, enhance your liquidity and allow you to take on new projects.
- Performance Bonds provide security for your client against default or non-performance
- Maintenance Bonds cover your post-completion obligations during the warranty or latent defects period, usually 12 months from practical completion
- Advance Payment Bonds cover your client when they advance you money to pre-purchase equipment or establish a site
- Retention Release Bonds provide security for your client when they advance you money from their retention fund
- Bid Bonds are submitted with your bid or tender to ensure you’ll enter into a contract if your bid is accepted. They also guarantee a Performance Bond will be supplied
- Off-Site Material Bonds cover your client for goods or materials produced and held off-site and paid for by them (if they’re not available when required).
Our bonds are widely accepted by governments, large corporations and private companies. We have an S&P rating of A+ and meet the requirements of APRA, the governing body that monitors the insurance sector.
Contact us to talk about how we can meet your needs.