Our Construction cover

If you’re in construction or engineering, managing your risks is a priority. You look after your project, tools, materials and equipment, and your exposure to the community but, no matter how careful you are, things can go wrong. Our construction cover can help.

Since every project is different, flexibility is key. We design insurance for all kinds of projects, from single house builds to skyscrapers and shopping malls; tailoring your policy to cover scenarios relevant to your risks.

Our Construction insurance is available through brokers and QBE authorised representatives. They’ll ensure your cover works for you and if you need to make a claim they’ll guide you through our hassle-free claims process.

Need a broker? See our guide to finding the right broker.

Which cover is right for you?


Broad protection, covering your property, sites, third party injury and property damage and more. As a registered builder, you can choose annual cover for year-round peace of mind, or a one-off policy for single projects.

Machinery and Electronic Equipment

Specialist insurance for the electrical and mechanical elements of items such as boilers, pressure vessels and pressure pipe systems. Cover includes clean-up, temporary hire and freight costs, and third party injury and property damage. We also cover electronic equipment and computers.

You might also be interested in...

Workers Compensation

Essential cover for your workers, delivered by experts. We also provide specialist training and advice to help your people and business thrive.

Read more

Injury and Illness

Protection from the financial fallout of injuries or illness, such as loss of income and medical bills. For individuals, businesses, contractors, volunteers and more.

Read more

CTP for business

Competitive Compulsory Third Party insurance for businesses across New South Wales and Queensland. We can cover everything from single vehicles through to large fleets.

Read more