Workers Compensation NSW

Get a new policy

Renew your existing policy

  • To talk to us about your policy, contact our Policy Services team on 133 723.

Switch to QBE

  • Tell your current insurer (or your broker) you wish to cancel your policy before it expires, otherwise they’ll be legally obliged to renew it. You can do this by sending them a completed QBE Policy Transfer Form
  • Contact our Policy Services team on 133 723 and we’ll issue your policy.

Certificate of currency

Once your policy is issued we’ll issue a certificate of currency. This proves you have Workers Compensation cover. For a copy of a previously issued certificate contact us on 133 723. For an amended certificate, fax a completed Request for Certificate of Currency Form to (02) 9375 4855.

NSW Workers Compensation reforms

To learn about the changes introduced by the New South Wales Government in 2015, go to NSW Workers Compensation reforms.

NSW Policy Kit

The New South Wales Policy Kit is an essential resource for NSW employers – it contains forms, factsheets and templates and other key documents you need to manage and maintain your policy. Access the NSW Policy Kit.

Downloads for this product