Providing compliant global insurance solutions for clients doing international business.
Insuring international companies can be complex. Our specialist team is on-hand to design cover that meets your client’s needs, providing protection against the global business risks they face and ensuring compliance with local regulatory and fiscal requirements.
Client Management Model
Each client is assigned an experienced, hand-picked team that includes an underwriter, claims manager, client manager, senior case handler and credit controller, and a risk manager as required. The bespoke team is built around your client’s needs, with a relationship manager taking overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the program.
Multinational Client Centre
Our MCC is the backbone of our offering and is responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of all aspects of a client’s program, including:
- Proactive communication and management of programs with all stakeholders
- Guidance on program structures
- Regulatory and fiscal information and support
- Day-to-day local servicing through interaction with local brokers and network partners
- Proactive monitoring of service levels to ensure local policies are issued, premiums are collected and claims are managed according to agreed standards.
We leverage our global network of QBE offices and trusted partners, which extends to over 150 countries. Our network’s local expertise allows us to provide:
- Local policy administration, wording, credit control and claims
- Local regulatory returns, compliance and tax payments
- Pricing and claims control through a sophisticated reinsurance model (subject to local regulatory requirements).
Global claims service
Claims oversight and control is a key part of our multinational offering. Our global claims unit will provide an overview of your client’s claims activity across locations and policies.
As part of our client management model, your client will get their own claims relationship manager who’ll proactively manage their service, minimising the claims life cycle, limiting disruption to their business and protecting their assets.
To find out more about what we can do for your client, contact us.