Our Corporate Travel policy combines a wide range of benefits and plans, together with specialised 24/7 emergency medical and travel assistance. The policy is part of the QBE Accident and Health suite of products.
In addition to market standard travel benefits, our policy automatically provides:
- No excess under any section
- No pre-existing medical conditions exclusion – only if the traveller has a terminal diagnosis prior to travel will some sections be affected
- No age limits for travellers
- Cover for authorised business and leisure travel of up to six months duration
- Passive war cover and terrorism events cover including nuclear, chemical and biological events
- Loss of vehicle, business or residential keys and locks
- Illegal use of mobile phone
- Rehabilitation benefits following kidnap
- Financial collapse of tour operator or accommodation provider
- Overbooked flight includes additional accommodation, meal and travelling expenses
- Childcare or nanny benefit and domestic pet care if your return home is delayed
- No item limits under baggage
- The ability to include company employees’ corporate and leisure travel needs under one policy, including conference or events cover where many people travel and attend.
If you’re arranging individual cover, you can go straight to c.change. For anything else contact us and we’ll help you create a policy that matches your client’s needs and budget.
Benefits listed are subject to terms and conditions. Limits and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Terms and Conditions for full details of this cover.