If you’re unhappy with QBE Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance please let us know as soon as possible so we can try to fix the problem.
If your complaint is claim-related please get in touch with the team that handles your policy
QBE CTP Insurance NSW
Reply Paid 7037
Sydney NSW 2001
(no stamp required)
Tel: 1300 791 874
Fax: (02) 9375 4583
QBE CTP Insurance QLD
GPO Box 1072
Brisbane QLD 4001
Tel: (07) 3031 8418
Fax: (07) 3031 8545
What happens next?
We’ll refer your complaint to a manager who’ll:
- Acknowledge your complaint within two business days
- Take action to resolve your complaint
- Contact you with a response within 10 business days
- Provide a final decision in writing, setting out the reasons for our decision
- If we need more information to fully address your complaint we’ll keep you informed and do our best to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
- If you’re unhappy with our response to your complaint, you can ask for a panel of managers to provide a further review. They’ll deliver a response within 14 days.
If you feel your complaint hasn’t been resolved, you can contact your state’s free information service:
Call the Motor Accidents Authority of NSW (MAA) Claims Advisory Service on 1300 656 919 or visit MAA.
Call the Motor Accident Insurance Commission of QLD helpline on 1300 302 568 or visit MAIC.
If your complaint isn’t claim-related please contact our Customer Care Unit (quoting your policy number):
QBE Customer Care Unit
GPO Box 219
Parramatta NSW 2124
Tel: 1300 650 503
Fax: (02) 8227 8594
What happens next?
We’ll refer your complaint to a manager, who'll:
- Review your complaint and gather relevant information
- Deliver a response within two business days, or contact you within two business days if further information is needed
- Agree on a timeframe if we need more time to investigate your complaint.