OHS Risk Management Essentials Seminar
This workshop explores the benefits number of special OHS services and providers. QBE Workers’ Compensation is committed to providing managers, employees and workplaces with OWS Risk Management Essentials. The Essentials will assist businesses to minimise risk and drive cost efficiencies through the delivery of a range of services, assistance and advice designed to facilitate the creation and growth of safe and healthy workplaces.
The workshop will feature a number of the providers of these Essentials presenting key features and encouraging discussion amongst participants. The following Essentials will be covered:
• Executive Management Review Program
• Legal Briefings for Senior Managers
• Discounted OHS Services and Resources for QBE Clients
• Management Information Systems
• An Integrated Approach to Prevention, Injury Management and Premium
• Preventing and Managing Occupational Stress
• Using Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
• Workplace Health and Wellbeing Programs
• Safer Workplace Culture
• OHS Learning Online
• OHS Risk Management Consultancy Services
Who should attend?
Operations, HR, Workers Compensation and OHS Managers
Free to QBE WC policy holders.
ANZIIF Approved: 2 CIP Points
Please note, there is limited seating for this course; you can check availability when you hit Sign Up (see Available Seats at the top of the form). QBE Insurance Australia reserves the right to cancel any course if only minimal reservations are made.
|17 September 2013,
2.00pm to 4.00pm
|Bendigo, VIC||QBE Office,
Level 1, 3-5 View Point